Thank you for booking your Luxury Picnic, Event, and/or Event Hire with Heart Heart Events. Following are our hire terms relevant to all Styled Events and Event Hire Items.
Event Hire Bookings Terms & Conditions
- Hire Conditions as per Heart Heart Events web site, www.heartheart.com.au , which conditions the hirer is deemed to have read and understood.
- Ownership of Property, in hired event equipment, shall remain with Heart Heart Events and shall not pass, nor shall it be deemed to pass, to hirer in any circumstances.
- Heart Heart Events has no obligation to insure hired equipment nor to insure the hirers event.
- Hirer shall be responsible for the security of hired equipment whilst it is in hirer’s possession or control. Hirer shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, Heart Heart Events against all loss and damage to hired equipment occurring during the period of hire as a result of not securing the equipment.
- Hirer shall return hired equipment to Heart Heart Events in good clean condition – with exception to Luxury Picnics & Grazing Tables where Heart Heart Events has agreed to clean food & beverage items as part of hire – being plates, glasses, food boards, cutlery and candle holders. If (other) hired equipment is returned soiled, stained or broken, hirer shall pay Heart Heart Events cleaning costs at a rate of $55.00 per hour, or if irreparable hirer shall be responsible for all costs incurred by Heart Heart Events in making good, or replacing, the item.
- EVENT SITE: While Heart Heart Events is happy to offer site suggestions, the choice of the event site or location for the hired equipment is the sole responsibility of the hirer and Heart Heart Events does not accept any responsibility nor in any way warrants the suitability of the event site.
- WET WEATHER: Where a selected site is not covered, it is the responsibility of the hirer to source a suitable wet weather alternative. This must be discussed and resolved min. 7 days before event date. If the ground is wet at set up, hirer/client must supply old blankets or plastic covers for use under rugs. If rugs are placed directly on wet ground hirer/client will incur a cleaning cost of $200.
- CANCELLATIONS: Any cancellations will void the $100 booking deposit, if made up to 7 days before event, deposit can be transferred to another date (where available). In the case of bad weather, deposit may be transferred to another available date, if arranged within 24hrs of event.
- Hirer agrees that Heart Heart Events can use any photographs and images of their event for promotional purposes including as examples of our work and in any brochure, website or social media.
- Should any Local Government, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services or other Regulatory Authority fees, charges or Permits apply to the Hire, the Hirer will meet all such fees and charges and obtain any Permits at the Hirer’s expense unless Heart Heart Events expressly agrees to pay such fees and charges and to obtain such Permits in which circumstances such fees, charges and the cost of such Permits will form part of the Quote.
Thank you again for your business – if you have any queries about these terms please don’t hesitate to contact us!